• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Best "output As" Option For Best Audio Results?

labmom

Question

5 answers to this question

Thanks, but I had read that and it really didn't answer my question. I don't think I was clear.......I have a CD that was produced from a concert I did...I pulled a track off the CD and added it to a video wave production. The "video" portion of the production is simply a jpg photo (static) with text added. When I go to "output as" there are all kinds of options - just wondering which option will produce the best sound. Perhaps I could create an alternate option - but am not sure what would produce best results for the audio. Does that make sense?? Is videowave te right tool to do this? maybe there is a better tool that I am unaware of...??

Thanks.

Thanks, but I had read that and it really didn't answer my question. I don't think I was clear.......I have a CD that was produced from a concert I did...I pulled a track off the CD and added it to a video wave production. The "video" portion of the production is simply a jpg photo (static) with text added. When I go to "output as" there are all kinds of options - just wondering which option will produce the best sound. Perhaps I could create an alternate option - but am not sure what would produce best results for the audio. Does that make sense?? Is videowave te right tool to do this? maybe there is a better tool that I am unaware of...??

Thanks.

You Tube suggests mpg2 or AVC H.264 for the best to upload to YouTube. BTW, when you suggest either of those, you will see the audio options; you can change it to one of the preferred if it isn't already in that format.

When you convert the image and audio to the right format, there are very few options for adjusting the sound for best result, YouTube suggests AAC or mp3. Either are good formats but both are "lossy".

Addressing the quality of the input to create the video. Assuming that you are starting with an uncompressed wav file. Do you have Sound Soap? If not download and run the free trial of Gold Wave. Use either one of those to clean up the audio if it has not already been done.

Edited by sknis

Thanks sknis...I am indeed starting with an uncompressed wav file and have not heard of sound soap. I'll try the download and see what I come up with.

Remember that on-line music stores sell (rent) you music with an mp3 format. Internet music is usually mp3 format. That should be good enough for anything short of sending a copy of the disc to everyone who wants one OR, if it is a limited audience, uploading the wav file to an on-line data sharing site.

I think that you are worrying about a non-existent/ non-controllable issue.

Edited by sknis