Question

I am trying to open existing labels but I keep getting the error message in RxLabel Creator "out of memory" I tried rebooting, same message. Is there a place where label memory is stored. I havve lots of space on hard drives anr 512 RAM?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ian

6 answers to this question

I am trying to open existing labels but I keep getting the error message in RxLabel Creator "out of memory" I tried rebooting, same message. Is there a place where label memory is stored. I havve lots of space on hard drives anr 512 RAM?

Ian

Just another bug in the software.

Yes for me also, :huh:

I started getting this error after I upgraded to .05. I also think there is a conflict with the roxio burning engine I use in Audible now. Is there a way to rollback my update??? I also noticed that when I save projects it does not retain the name of the project or the directory where I opened the project. Very irratating. Is this since the update?? :)

Joe

Ian

If you made the label with 8.0 and try to open it with 8.05 it returns an out of memory screen. It might actually be there if you go ahead and click the print button. I think this is a software problem. The same problem is on too many different machines.

We run a newly built machine with 1 gig of memory. The PC is clean and up to date with everything. AMD processor with ASUS motherboard.

I get an out of memory trying to open a labe that I just created. I spent a lot of time setting this up as for use as a templet. Can not get back to the label at all. A lot of work lost to outer space! Also having major printing problems (see other post).

The Father's House Office

tfh@newwine2go.com

I'll add my two cents as well. I'm trying to run EMC 8 and I'm also getting the Out of Memory Error when I try to open a Label Creator Project. This seems to be a loang-standing problem and I wonder why there hasn't been a response from Roxio/Sonic tech support from all the posts??????