• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problems Creating Dvd

wsp

Question

3 answers to this question

I am using EMC 10 and using MyDVD application. After burning the DVD it will not play on my DVD that I use for my TV. I am wanting to create a slide show that can be show on my TV screen using the attached DVD.

List the steps that you took, in MyDVD, to burn your production.

What brand and type of media did you use? What speed did you burn at? If over 4x, and you have an old DVD player, it may not like a higher burn speed.

I created a simple slide show using just two images. I then selected burn and chose the slowest burn rate of 2.4X. I kept the default burn to disk which in my case is drive E. I then clicked on the Burn button. The disk burnt OK but when putting in my DVD player (attached to my TV) it displayed the files but would I could not view them. My DVD is relatively new perhaps a year old.

I created a simple slide show using just two images. I then selected burn and chose the slowest burn rate of 2.4X. I kept the default burn to disk which in my case is drive E. I then clicked on the Burn button. The disk burnt OK but when putting in my DVD player (attached to my TV) it displayed the files but would I could not view them. My DVD is relatively new perhaps a year old.

Brand (Verbatim v. Memorex) and type (DVD-R v. DVD+RW) from GPB's question still need to be answered; the problem may well lie there....

Archived