Convert Dvd To Mobile Device

Mr Ripkey

Question

4 answers to this question

I have home movies that I have on DVD and would like to convert them to my Blackberry. I would prefer 3GP or MP4. The only way I can find to convert DVD is to an image or an or DVD. I can covert TiVo files to 3GP or MP4 but not from DVD. Which progam would allow me to do this.

Explore the DVD and copy the folder contain the vob files to your hard drive. Select and add the VOB files to Video Wave, export as you wish (icon near top). Use Media Manager to send it to your mobile device.

This is from the help in Copy and Convert and I do have the same dialog box choices but this is what I want to do? Where do I actually find these choices?

Options

Compatibility (iPod® and PSP™ only): Select one of the following compatibility options:

PC

iPod®

PSP™

Compatibility (3GP and MPEG-4 only): Select one of the following compatibility options:

MPEG-4 with ACC

3PG with AMR

Screen Adaptation: Select one of the following display formats:

Letterbox

Stretch

Adaptive Scale

Set Framerate: Select NTSC or PAL.

Edited by Mr Ripkey

This is from the help in Copy and Convert and I do have the same dialog box choices but this is what I want to do? Where do I actually find these choices?

Options

Compatibility (iPod® and PSP™ only): Select one of the following compatibility options:

PC

iPod®

PSP™

Compatibility (3GP and MPEG-4 only): Select one of the following compatibility options:

MPEG-4 with ACC

3PG with AMR

Screen Adaptation: Select one of the following display formats:

Letterbox

Stretch

Adaptive Scale

Set Framerate: Select NTSC or PAL.

If this was your question, why did you ask the first one? :angry2: