Audiobook To Audio Cd Format

HiFi - Productions

Question

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering is there anyway of outputing/burning an "Audiobook" compilation to a Audio CD format? The only close option is a MP3 disc, which is not very universal. Also, I tried to use the same files that I output using the Audiobook creator to create an audio CD and all of the information was lost (album cover, artist, track titles...etc) very strange??. What is it that I'm doing wrong or missing? Something is surely not right. I need to find a solution without losing the file intergrity and then burn it in a Audio CD format.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by HiFi - Productions

1 answer to this question

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering is there anyway of outputing/burning an "Audiobook" compilation to a Audio CD format? The only close option is a MP3 disc, which is not very universal. Also, I tried to use the same files that I output using the Audiobook creator to create an audio CD and all of the information was lost (album cover, artist, track titles...etc) very strange??. What is it that I'm doing wrong or missing? Something is surely not right. I need to find a solution without losing the file intergrity and then burn it in a Audio CD format.

Thanks for your help!

mp3 is not universal? :blink: How many audio discs would it take to put one book on an audio CD (multiply the number of mp3 discs by about 10 or more)? :o

Here is the Roxio tutorial on "Audio Book". I do not see audio CD mentioned.

If you are talking about mp3 car players, I agree that many cars are not equipped. Consider an inexpensive mp3 player. With some, you can get a FM broadcaster for only a few $ to have the mp3 output sent to the car FM radio. There are some FM transmitters that will take a memory card or thumbdrive(really cheap). Note that I have not tried this but it should work.

If your cell phone has a memory card slot and you don't have a mp3 player, consider that.

Edited by sknis