opening a project

chdspny

Question

5 answers to this question

I have no clue why it won't find them, so it looks like you may have to redo the production. When you do, do it in VideoWave. I have made a multitude of slide shows. I have not done one of them in DVD Builder, because it is the wrong program. I did all of mine in VideoWave.

thanks...i did one last night in video wave and AFTER i get the final burned to a couple of DVDs i will move it and see if it will open :)

thanks...i did one last night in video wave and AFTER i get the final burned to a couple of DVDs i will move it and see if it will open :)

It all depends on what you are saying that you are going to move. If you move any of the files that you used in your production, the project may open, but you will get question marks.

i backed all my stuff up when i had my harddrive replaced

i go to open the project and DVD builder locks up on me when it goes to search for missing files

anyone have this problem before?

I am sure many people have had that problem. It means that you moved your video files or pictures since you have made your production. Put them back where they were before, or have DVD Builder browse to find them.

BTW, you should be making your productions in VideoWave, not DVD Builder. VideoWave was designed to create/edit your productions. DVD Builder was made to author and burn those productions.

i am doing a slideshow production is what i do in DVD builder

and as for putting the files in the original locations...i do that...after my harddrive went kaput...and i installed the new one

its still not finding the files

all pics/vids/sounds are still located in the mydocs folder in another folder named after the project

i am doing a slideshow production is what i do in DVD builder

and as for putting the files in the original locations...i do that...after my harddrive went kaput...and i installed the new one

its still not finding the files

all pics/vids/sounds are still located in the mydocs folder in another folder named after the project

I have no clue why it won't find them, so it looks like you may have to redo the production. When you do, do it in VideoWave. I have made a multitude of slide shows. I have not done one of them in DVD Builder, because it is the wrong program. I did all of mine in VideoWave.

Archived