6.3 With Some Problems

german-guy

Question

Hi there,

xmas 2006 i bought a dl-version of dvdit pro hd 6.3 and used it for one project. i had some serious problems with that version so scott epstein mailed me a link to the beta version 6.3 13A with a new serial number. this version worked better (although a bit buggy).

i didn´t use the program for 2 years and now i have to make 3 new projects with that program. BUT: it refuses to run! i didn´t change anything but the normal windows updates which are installed manually. so my current system is win xp pro sp2 with all patches.

i was trying to deinstall the program and reinstall the old version but it´s showing only the splash screen and then nothing more. the beta 13A is also installable but refuses to activate withe the (beta-) serial number. i tried then to clean up my registry with tuneup2007 but that made no difference. <_<

so, what i want now:

1.) the newest version (6.4?) as a FREE download link from sonic/roxio

2.) a serial number which is working (especially for more than a few months)

3.) all that quick! PLEASE!

I don´t need Vista compatibility, I just need a version with the fixed errors of 6.3:

There is a newer build (13A) of DVDit Pro HD 6.3.

- End of File errors with some program streams

- Memory Allocation errors when including long or multiple subtitle tracks in Blu-ray projects

- 4GB NTFS error

- HD Menu resolution fixes

- HD subtitle resolution fixes

- Playstation 3 fix (without the patch)

- QuickTime Menu resolution improvements

- DLT fixes – using CSS encryption was forcing a dual layer setup, writing to DLT was sometimes resulting in a burn to disc instead

oh, by the way: roxio germany does not even know about a new version, neither a beta nor a 6.4. they told me to mail them the screenshot of the "activation failed" message. i did that but the then there was big silence.

i am a professional videographer and i am really p****** about the poor "service" of roxio. taking money and then nothing happens. if i would act so, i would be bancrupt in 3 weeks.

Edited by german-guy

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet