Daoooo. Roxio come and me wanna go home!

smith2513

Question

Ok I thougth i ould try a fresh install of XP and start from scratch. Man it was a great install at first. THEN i installed the drivers for my ATI AIW 8500 video card that I cant live without. Well it went downhill with this Dao error and BSD's everywhere. So I loaded in a fresh copy of XP again and I am awaiting a good fix for this portion of the EMC 8 fix. If anyone has a good solid fix I would really love to use the program. It seem like a very nice layout and all, but if it doesnt work with my card I think I am gonna ditch it. I would appreciate any help I can get. I really dont want to mess up this load of XP it is running great and I wish to keep it this way.

Thanks smith2513

1 answer to this question

Ok I thougth i ould try a fresh install of XP and start from scratch. Man it was a great install at first. THEN i installed the drivers for my ATI AIW 8500 video card that I cant live without. Well it went downhill with this Dao error and BSD's everywhere. So I loaded in a fresh copy of XP again and I am awaiting a good fix for this portion of the EMC 8 fix. If anyone has a good solid fix I would really love to use the program. It seem like a very nice layout and all, but if it doesnt work with my card I think I am gonna ditch it. I would appreciate any help I can get. I really dont want to mess up this load of XP it is running great and I wish to keep it this way.

Thanks smith2513

Hi Smith2513, have a read of these posts, may fix your issue

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...pic=2334&hl=DAO

Archived