Need Help Deciding If I Should Buy!

wesamyzach

Question

Hello all,

I am new here. I really have gotten down to my last nerve! I purchased a Canon FS 100 and the software that comes with it is horrible!! My Camcorder automatically puts everything into .mod and moi files? I am at witts end! My question is this. Can anyone tell me if Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate can let me just put my flash memory into my computer, tell it where the files are and let it convert them, so I can then edit and create a DVD?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Wes

8 answers to this question

You can read the attached post, but I don't know if you get any real information, from the thread, yet.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=45950

I guess I will post here until they close this one.

The above topic does not talk about .MOD files. Thanks for trying to help though.

Wes

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE MODERATOR(s) OR ADMINISTRATOR(s) THAT CLOSED MY PREVIOUS POST UNDER GENERAL DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!

It doesn't take a ROCKET SCIENTIST to figure out the reason why I decided to post there is because this is for ROXIO CREATOR 2009 only!!!!!! I posted under GENERAL DISCUSSION in hope that ANYONE who had ANY Roxio Software and also had a Canon FS 100 might be able to help me out or tell me what works for them or what doesn't! If I could have moved this post to that location I would have rather done that! Now the only people who will see this post are people who have or who are interested in Roxio Creator 2009!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THINGS MORE DIFFICULT!!!!!!!

Wes

Re-read your post - then ask yourself if you would put up with an attitude like that if someone said that to you

Did you happen to read how he was talking to me? Is that ok since he is a moderator? I was just looking for some help. WITHOUT PREJUDICE against my being STUPID when it comes to dealing with video files I have never seen before. He was the one that was placing angry emoticans on his posts and talking to me like I was a pain in his side before I ever said anything.

I still do not think I EVER said anything out of the way. I just wanted help with my problem!

Wes

You are a jerk, end of story.

I doubt anyone will waste their time with you. - have a good day.

Now you moderators are on here calling me names? I would expect no less. Of course you are going to take up for one another.

Keep in mind, you are calling me a jerk, but I NEVER said anything out of the way to anyone or called anyone names. How am I the jerk?

Wes

Re-read your post - then ask yourself if you would put up with an attitude like that if someone said that to you

You know, you're right gi7omy. I would say nobody will help me now. All they can see now is what I have posted here and Jim_Hardin and your responses to me. They can't read what was said to me and how it was said in the other posts as now they have been deleted. Imagine that!

Thanks again to all you moderators on here that helped me.

Helped me not be able to get help that is.

Unreal........

Wes