• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Ctrl+S it's not working in VideoWave

hfgerena@coqui.net

Question

:) Hello

I just find out that the Ctrl+S it's not working in "my VideoWave" when I want to save my work, I have to go to File and then mouse-click Save.

My procedure:

1. I get into VideoWave.

2. I do some changes and press the Ctrl+S to save while I'm working, but I realize that the sandclock did not appear.

3. I get into the File option and saw that the Save option was unlock, it should be locked because the Save it's not necessary if you already save your work.

4. I decide to exit. And VideoWave askme if I want to save my work, I answer no.

5. I load my project again and I saw that my changes were not saved.

6. I repeat the process again, but this time using the Save option in the File tab and it works.

Saludos.

3 answers to this question

I guess your changes weren't saved, because you told the program NOT to save them. Crtl+S isn't working for you. Do it the way that it worked for you.

"I guess your changes weren't saved, because you told the program NOT to save them. Crtl+S isn't working for you. Do it the way that it worked for you."

The changes were not save because I did answer NO on porpouse to test that the CTRL-S it's not working. :)

And I think that my point is not to do it the way that it's work for me, what I want to say here is that there is an available option in the product that it's suppose to work and it's not working.

So what do I have here, another situation were the product works for me but does not work for you (when it's suppose to work) and you have to do the work around?.

Saludos/

"I guess your changes weren't saved, because you told the program NOT to save them. Crtl+S isn't working for you. Do it the way that it worked for you."

The changes were not save because I did answer NO on porpouse to test that the CTRL-S it's not working. :)

And I think that my point is not to do it the way that it's work for me, what I want to say here is that there is an available option in the product that it's suppose to work and it's not working.

So what do I have here, another situation were the product works for me but does not work for you (when it's suppose to work) and you have to do the work around?.

Saludos/

Doesn't work in mine either… We'll see that it gets turned in but something this trivial will not be given a high priority.

In spite of all the beta testing and the fact that the product has been out for 6 months, you are the first to notice it! That would indicate that very, very few people use shortcut keys.

:) Hello

I just find out that the Ctrl+S it's not working in "my VideoWave" when I want to save my work, I have to go to File and then mouse-click Save.

My procedure:

1. I get into VideoWave.

2. I do some changes and press the Ctrl+S to save while I'm working, but I realize that the sandclock did not appear.

3. I get into the File option and saw that the Save option was unlock, it should be locked because the Save it's not necessary if you already save your work.

4. I decide to exit. And VideoWave askme if I want to save my work, I answer no.

5. I load my project again and I saw that my changes were not saved.

6. I repeat the process again, but this time using the Save option in the File tab and it works.

Saludos.

I guess your changes weren't saved, because you told the program NOT to save them. Crtl+S isn't working for you. Do it the way that it worked for you.

Archived