• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error R6025

AquatransNewYork

Question

Good Evening,

I was receiving a Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error R6025. I followed your support center instructions 000110CR : C++ Runtime Error when launching Easy Media Creator. This did not work.

I followed the instructions recommended by Roxio Community > Easy Media Creator Products > Easy Media Creator 10 > Program Errors/Crashes/Hangs.

Installing the DirectX9 resolve the issue, but now the main program starts but the MyDVD program and others will not load. An error report was sent in regards to the issue, attached is the information from the error report.

I have spent large amounts of time and money attempting to correct this problem. I previously used your software Record Now and was told by your sales representative to upgrade. I was told that Easy Media Creator Suite 10 works well with Windows XP. I need to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Louis Hernandez

meaningless error report deleted

Edited by myguggi

2 answers to this question

Good Evening,

I was receiving a Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error R6025. I followed your support center instructions 000110CR : C++ Runtime Error when launching Easy Media Creator. This did not work.

I followed the instructions recommended by Roxio Community > Easy Media Creator Products > Easy Media Creator 10 > Program Errors/Crashes/Hangs.

Installing the DirectX9 resolve the issue, but now the main program starts but the MyDVD program and others will not load. An error report was sent in regards to the issue, attached is the information from the error report.

I have spent large amounts of time and money attempting to correct this problem. I previously used your software Record Now and was told by your sales representative to upgrade. I was told that Easy Media Creator Suite 10 works well with Windows XP. I need to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Louis Hernandez

Since this is not Roxio support but only a users forum I deleted the long error report since it does not mean anything to anyone here.

[snip]

I previously used your software Record Now and was told by your sales representative to upgrade.

Sincerely,

Louis Hernandez

We aren't Roxio, and the software isn't ours.

This post may help you:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=34830