Converting Pal To Ntsc (made A Mistake Originally)

Dawson

Question

I purchased Easy Creator 9 a year and a half ago and inadvertantly created my DVD projects (home movies of family) in PAL mode. My cheap DVD player played these DVD-R disks with no problem. However, I just bought a Samsung BP1500 Blu ray player and now these movies will not run. However, as soon as I reset my Project in NTSC mode, the problem was resolved. My last DVD-R Easy Creator Project played in the Blu ray with no problem.

My question is: How can I convert my PAL DVD-R home movies (created with Easy Creator 9) back to NTSC. I no longer have the original videos. They have been erased. I have only the burnt DVD-R's still set in PAL mode.

3 answers to this question

Didn't someone a while back try it that way and it didn't work?

I've never actually had to re-encode from 525 30fps to 625 25fps to be honest (but then my player can handle the US TV standard). I can't say about Bl-Ray - I'm still waiting for price to approach 'affordable' and not 'desirable' :lol:)

You would have to 'rip' the DVDs back into EMC and re-render for NTSC.

I'm not that well up on the video end, but I believe that you can uise the existing vob files for that

Question???

Will Disc Copier in V9 do a Video Compilation from his disc to another with the PAL Option selected?

Archived