• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

original images to disc

don123dud

Question

9 answers to this question

In Easy Creator 8 , using my “My DVD 8” I have several hundred pictures, When I burn them to DVD ,

I want to save the “original images to disc” also. I can do this with my Easy Creator 7.5. Is there a way to

do this with easy Creator 8?

MyDVD 8 have an 'archive photo's' option that will keep the photos in a folder on the disc.

post-79-1145468609.jpg

MyDVD 8 have an 'archive photo's' option that will keep the photos in a folder on the disc.

Just curious: When do you want to archive photos? Also, does it make the finished product better (clearer, better quality, etc.) if media files used in the project are saved in the same disc?

Thanks.

Just curious: When do you want to archive photos? Also, does it make the finished product better (clearer, better quality, etc.) if media files used in the project are saved in the same disc?

Thanks.

If you give someone a slide show and they want to keep the pics for their use, archiving photos are useful. I really don't know if their format is changed as I never have looked. I would assume that they wouldn't but I need to find out for myself.

If you give someone a slide show and they want to keep the pics for their use, archiving photos are useful. I really don't know if their format is changed as I never have looked. I would assume that they wouldn't but I need to find out for myself.

Thanks.

Thanks.

If anything, it will make the finished product worse, because you are taking up room for the video by archiving the pictures on the same DVD.

That is, unless the production is somewhat short in nature.

If anything, it will make the finished product worse, because you are taking up room for the video by archiving the pictures on the same DVD.

That is, unless the production is somewhat short in nature.

So basically the DVD becomes a "Data" disc? If so, will the video still play on a set-top player?

Yes. It only makes that one folder a data file. I should open up one of my discs and check and see if the images in that folder are the same size as the ones I used in the project. I know that in the slideshow if you have a large picture resolution it will change it to what it needs in the slideshow. At least I think that is true, but whether it does anything to the ones that go into the image folder................? I will check it and let you know. I should try a project with and without the archieval folder and see if I can see any difference.

Yes. It only makes that one folder a data file. I should open up one of my discs and check and see if the images in that folder are the same size as the ones I used in the project. I know that in the slideshow if you have a large picture resolution it will change it to what it needs in the slideshow. At least I think that is true, but whether it does anything to the ones that go into the image folder................? I will check it and let you know. I should try a project with and without the archieval folder and see if I can see any difference.

You probably won't see any difference, if the slideshow is less than 30-40 minutes long, or so. It is dependent on many things, but the main thing is time of the video.

Archived