• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Disc Space Is 0.0gb

richhop

Question

I am trying to capture analog video from a VCR through an analog capture device built into my HP computer. When I select the VixS capture device in the drop down window on the capture screen it shows zero hard disc space available for capture. I have 1.3 TB of actual disc space available. Can you describe how to correct this problem? --- some background. If I plug in a DV camera and select it, the disc space is shown accurately and captures fine. I have rebooted, reinstalled the software, checked the hardware device driver and etc. BTW, I had this same software installed on another computer and the analog capture worked fine. Ideas???

1 answer to this question

I think you would really have to ask HP on that one - if their analogue capture isn't working properly there's nothing anything in EMC that will make it work.

The 'proof' would be that you can capture on another machine and from a camera but not from the inbuilt analogue port on the HP