Photo Show 5 Dvd Actication Code

Buffy

Question

I bought Photo Show via a down load from Road Runner, Premium and the extended. It will not alow me to start the process of burning the project on DVD. I get as far as puting in a blank dvd in the tray and that is it!

Twice now it has ask for a "DVD Activation Code", Which I do not have nor have I had any success in finding or getting though RR or any suport, I have spent HOURS and HOURS on this. Please help!!!! :(

1 answer to this question

I bought Photo Show via a down load from Road Runner, Premium and the extended. It will not alow me to start the process of burning the project on DVD. I get as far as puting in a blank dvd in the tray and that is it!

Twice now it has ask for a "DVD Activation Code", Which I do not have nor have I had any success in finding or getting though RR or any suport, I have spent HOURS and HOURS on this. Please help!!!! :(

1-5-09:I FINALLY was abel to talk with a rep from ROXIO...He was kind enough to help me out, even though I waited on the phone to talk with someone for some 50 minutes. He told me that the help desk had been closed

for 20 min and I would normally have to call the not so free help line that would charge your credit card for 15 min of time and still not promise to fix your problem. POINT: He had to RESET something on his end of the internet web maze in order for my DVD activation code/DVD activation KEY to work again. I can now burn a DVD.

Thanks...