• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Safe Ti Run Add/remove On Roxio Mydvd Video Lab 10 ?

bratboy

Question

My apology for reposting but think I originally posted this question in the wrong area and couldnt figure out a way to move it.

Anyway what I'm wondering about the best way to do thing's. I had Roxio MyDVD Video Lab 10 installed and decided to upgrade to Create 2009 Ultimate. While browsing my program files I noticed that I have 2 directories "Roxio", which has all the old versions of MyDVD Video Lab apps ver 10 and "Create 2009 Ultimate" which contains all the newer Ver 11 apps. When I installed Create I had just sort of assumed that it would remove the older MyDVD stuff since it had newer versions of all the apps but apparently it didn't and so the lab folder is taking up over a gig of my HD space. Is it safe to just use Add/Remove Programs and remove MyDVD Video Lab 10 or will that cause problem with Create 2009 Ultimate

Edited by bratboy

1 answer to this question

My apology for reposting but think I originally posted this question in the wrong area and couldnt figure out a way to move it.

Anyway what I'm wondering about the best way to do thing's. I had Roxio MyDVD Video Lab 10 installed and decided to upgrade to Create 2009 Ultimate. While browsing my program files I noticed that I have 2 directories "Roxio", which has all the old versions of MyDVD Video Lab apps ver 10 and "Create 2009 Ultimate" which contains all the newer Ver 11 apps. When I installed Create I had just sort of assumed that it would remove the older MyDVD stuff since it had newer versions of all the apps but apparently it didn't and so the lab folder is taking up over a gig of my HD space. Is it safe to just use Add/Remove Programs and remove MyDVD Video Lab 10 or will that cause problem with Create 2009 Ultimate

You can try to remove it, but you may foul of the Creator 2009, also. If that happens, then do the clean install, here:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=41967