• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Major Installation & Download Problems

srg2712

Question

After waiting for over 3 weeks for help from the Roxio Technical Team and not even getting the courtesy of a reply I decided to follow the detailed instructions kindly given by Jim Harding, however when downloading and trying to open the following file (http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000214CR) I fould that it was in htlm format only, also the file http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtop=44909 was found to be the same, I am trying to install my retail cd version of Creator 2009 Ultimate but after running the installation I find that Photosuite is missing, after succesfully registering the software with Roxio I have found that along with Creator 2009 Ultimate I also have Roxio Central 4.

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium (32) with 4GB RAM

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Kind regards & best wishes for Christmas and 2009 to all,

Steve. :huh:

Edited by srg2712

3 answers to this question

Might be using the wrong words…

Specific problems require differing solutions. The KB link you cite for example leads to a solution for the problem of "Installation of Creator 2009 is interrupted~~~".

You do not have that problem and applying the solution will do nothing and may ever cause some problems…

Let's take a fresh look by describing what problem you are having. You mentioned PhotoSuite missing. Is it missing from the Home app (Photo – Edit – Edit Photos)

post-39730-1229947731.jpg

but still present in the Start Menu tree?

post-39730-1229947742.jpg

Anything else???

Many thanks for all of your help however as a last resort I did a full system restore by using my recovery discs and reinstalled all my programmes and lo & behold I now have a full version of Creator 2009 Ultimate, there was obviously a conflict somewhere, its a pity that the Roxio tech guys are so useless that if the program goes wonky again its destined for the bin.

Best wishes to all for Xmas & 2009, Steve. :)