Capturing Video Stream From Internet

Sunny S

Question

4 answers to this question

How do I capture internet video Stream? Does any of the Roxio product help woth this? I couldn't figure this out. Please help.

Sshreya

Nothing in a Roxio program will do that. There is an add-on for Firefox that will allow you to do that as long as the video is not DRM protected, i.e, a movie download from Netflix or similar.

I saw on the inernet that there is a software by Applian Technologies called ' Replay Capture Suite'. It says it can capture Any Online Video and Audio File to Your PC.

Anyone know about this and how it will integrate with Roxio?

Sunny S

I don't think anybody here knows how "it will integrate with Roxio". If that software "captures" to a format that is acceptable to Roxio then you can import it into a Roxio program

Edited by myguggi

I saw on the inernet that there is a software by Applian Technologies called ' Replay Capture Suite'. It says it can capture Any Online Video and Audio File to Your PC.

Anyone know about this and how it will integrate with Roxio?

Sunny S

Once again, what are you trying to capture? If it is DRM protected, then it is illegal. Read the Applian web site legal page -- it will not capture ANY video if it is illegal.

If it is a movie from a video rental, then no you cannot do that.

No integration with Roxio.

I think this thread needs to end here unless you answer the question about what you want to capture.

Edited by sknis