• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New Member Dvd Recording

tgorsuch

I have been editing Family movies and trying to burn them to DVD using Movie Maker. I can only burn one movie to a DVD. would like to burn several to one DVD. Is there a way to do this?

tgorsuch

What software are you using? Which Movie Maker? Windows, Roxio??

You can have several movies on a DVD but you will have to supply some more information.

Usually if you have a DVD burner on your computer, there is a DVD burning program included on the computer. Or if you bought the DVD burner separately, there is usually a CD included that contains some type of DVD burning program.

Check under the Start menu and see if you can find a program that will burn DVDs.

You must have some type of DVD burning program because as Daithi said, Windows XP didn't come with a built in DVD burning program.

Edited by ml

Usually if you have a DVD burner on your computer, there is a DVD burning program included on the computer. Or if you bought the DVD burner separately, there is usually a CD included that contains some type of DVD burning program.

Check under the Start menu and see if you can find a program that will burn DVDs.

You must have some type of DVD burning program because as Daithi said, Windows XP didn't come with a built in DVD burning program.

My computer has Roxio Creator LE, it appears to be a limited version of Roxio. and Movie Maker.

I can do everything with movie maker except burn more that one movie to a DVD and some of the special stuff to make it look real good. It looks like Roxio Creator 9 will do the job and that may be what I have to use. I didn't really want to spend a hundred dollars for this one time project but if I have to then that's ok.

tgorsuch