"failed To Start The Image Writing Operation Error....."

ironlou

Question

I got this message while trying to create my DVD of my kids. It got to very end of the burning process and I got a "failed to start the image writing operation error while burning image"

How do I go about fixing this? I have to admit, I didnt have these issues with making a DVD with Roxio 8; another issue I had was error 8007000e which I think I have fixed but I now got the above error. Any and all help is appreciated.

1 answer to this question

I got this message while trying to create my DVD of my kids. It got to very end of the burning process and I got a "failed to start the image writing operation error while burning image"

How do I go about fixing this? I have to admit, I didnt have these issues with making a DVD with Roxio 8; another issue I had was error 8007000e which I think I have fixed but I now got the above error. Any and all help is appreciated.

Not sure if this will help or just do a diagnosis.

1) Uncheck the options to normalize the audio. Try again.

post-58-1230051809.jpg

When you go to burn in MyDVD, select to burn (render, encode) to an ISO (image) file. Name the file and tell the computer where you want it placed.

2) If it encodes to the end, COPY the ISO file to your blank disc using Creator Classic.

3) If it does not encode, then there is something wrong with one of the files you have in your project.

4) If you do #2 and the DVD playback is bad, you either have a bad disc (or package of discs) or there is a problem encoding the files. Download and run the free VLC player on the ISO file to see if it is OK.

Edited by sknis