• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Anyone awake?

bwisener11

Good morning..I'm finally finished with my slideshow on version 6; however, after I burn it onto a CD and try to play it on my DVD player, it says to eject it and I can't view it. I'm sorry, but it's for my Dad who will be here in a couple of hours and we're flying out of town...no time for FAQ! Help! The only kind of CD my icomputer would let me burn it to (I tried several different kinds) was a CD-RW.

If you burned it to an RW there's a good chance then that your DVD player just won't play RW's,alot of them won't.If you have a DVD burner have you tried to burn to one of those?Weird that it won't let you burn to a regular cd.

Good morning..I'm finally finished with my slideshow on version 6; however, after I burn it onto a CD and try to play it on my DVD player, it says to eject it and I can't view it. I'm sorry, but it's for my Dad who will be here in a couple of hours and we're flying out of town...no time for FAQ! Help! The only kind of CD my icomputer would let me burn it to (I tried several different kinds) was a CD-RW.

Usually, the reflective quality of a CD-RW is too low for stand-alone CD or DVD players.

Lynn

Archived