• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Success W/ Hd Menus?

Lucas Cheadle

Question

Is anyone successfully creating Blu-Ray content on Toast with an HD menu? How about with chapter markers that somewhat resemble those embedded in a FCP QT file?

I have not been able to... on my MacBook Pro or G5.

I can create auto-play BD, which look beautiful, but my clients expect menus and chapter markers and those features are listed with Toast 9.

Roxio support has been on vacation, or ignoring my problem. Am I the only one with this problem?

Thank you for your feedback.

1 answer to this question

Is anyone successfully creating Blu-Ray content on Toast with an HD menu? How about with chapter markers that somewhat resemble those embedded in a FCP QT file?

I have not been able to... on my MacBook Pro or G5.

I can create auto-play BD, which look beautiful, but my clients expect menus and chapter markers and those features are listed with Toast 9.

Roxio support has been on vacation, or ignoring my problem. Am I the only one with this problem?

Thank you for your feedback.

Hello Lucas,

I have nearly the same issue. I have been successfully made menus on Bluray Media (BD-RE) and DVD without any issues even with Top Menus which are using those Toast's a few menu icon/windows? and played nop problem on Playstation 3 preview, however it doesnot show correctly on the normal Sony BD recorder which is Japan model so that different US model. I am very curious why this is happening. Also I have been expereincing strange behaviour of chapter from the beginning of Toast 9 so that have not tested 9.0.4 yet. (mainly the chapters which was made on FCP does not work, often jumping around ....you can find other threads in this forum, many people are complaying)

Yukiotoko