• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Usb Capture Device

marinedad

Question

I ordered my roxio 2009 online 11/28. It come with a usb videcapture divice. The usb device worked 1st time out of the box & has not worked again. I have been on the phone with support 2 or 3 times.We have tried sevral things, on luck. The tect.said it probly did need to be replaced,like my p PC is telling me.He told me i would get a email from roxio telling me what to do . has not happend. The thing just cost $30 ,but they should replace it or give me my $30 back. Have already bought a differnt 1 for $19 ofline works good. ROXIO to u bad business. :angry::angry::angry:

8 answers to this question

I ordered my roxio 2009 online 11/28. It come with a usb videcapture divice. The usb device worked 1st time out of the box & has not worked again. I have been on the phone with support 2 or 3 times.We have tried sevral things, on luck. The tect.said it probly did need to be replaced,like my p PC is telling me.He told me i would get a email from roxio telling me what to do . has not happend. The thing just cost $30 ,but they should replace it or give me my $30 back. Have already bought a differnt 1 for $19 ofline works good. ROXIO to u bad business. :angry::angry::angry:

Contact them again, if the drivers that they gave you didn't work.

Same answer as when you posted on the 12/4…

And again on 12/10…

Do you ever read the posts you start?

I have talked to the tect. on the phone,it is or has to be the usb capture device is bad. the last thing he told me was roxiowould email me &let me know what thay was going to do about it.have not got that email .still have a open ticket ,can not get a reply there either.it,s not like you can jump in the truck an take it back .You have to try to get someone on the phone whenyou can or wait on a email. You can't make them do anything ,but they have have your money & you have a product that dose not work. Hope you have a happy new year.

I have talked to the tect. on the phone,it is or has to be the usb capture device is bad. the last thing he told me was roxiowould email me &let me know what thay was going to do about it.have not got that email .still have a open ticket ,can not get a reply there either.it,s not like you can jump in the truck an take it back .You have to try to get someone on the phone whenyou can or wait on a email. You can't make them do anything ,but they have have your money & you have a product that dose not work. Hope you have a happy new year.

Contact Customer Service and tell them they need to send you a new USB device. Don't take "no" for an answer.

I would call them, webbing can be a waste of time.

I just got an answer from my online bank to a question I submitted Nov 4th!!! The answer was to call them…

Of course 5 minutes after I clicked Send in November, I was on the phone and referred to a number of another company and matter resolved in 15 minutes. Or wait on a web answer for 2 months only to find out I need to call them…