Video wave files

mmisgh@yahoo.com

Question

Hello! I want to begin making another dvd with my pictures. I was told before to save each set of pictures as seperate video wave files. (so I can set music to certain pictures and not others easier). Where is video wave? I can't seem to find this. this way I can save them as different productions and combine them in mydvd?! :) mel

5 answers to this question

What Roxio product do you have? If you have only MyDVD and not the full suite, what is the name of the program that opens when you select add slide show? If it is Slide Show Assistant", then that is all you have. If something else opens, it may be Video Wave under a different name. What is the program that opens. Most people have the full EMC 8 as I do so I don't know if your MyDVD (if that is what you have) is different.

In Video Wave, you do not need to save sets of images in order to make it easy to add music. You just have to remember where you want the music and have those images in the order you want them to display. If you have only slide show assistant, then you can make several slide shows and add them together. In that case, it is easier to maker each slide show with the music you want.

Hello! I want to begin making another dvd with my pictures. I was told before to save each set of pictures as seperate video wave files. (so I can set music to certain pictures and not others easier). Where is video wave? I can't seem to find this. this way I can save them as different productions and combine them in mydvd?! :) mel

What Roxio product do you have? If you have only MyDVD and not the full suite, what is the name of the program that opens when you select add slide show? If it is Slide Show Assistant", then that is all you have. If something else opens, it may be Video Wave under a different name. What is the program that opens. Most people have the full EMC 8 as I do so I don't know if your MyDVD (if that is what you have) is different.

In Video Wave, you do not need to save sets of images in order to make it easy to add music. You just have to remember where you want the music and have those images in the order you want them to display. If you have only slide show assistant, then you can make several slide shows and add them together. In that case, it is easier to maker each slide show with the music you want.

ok, I hve easy media creator 8, when I go to create or edit dvd project and hit add slide show, slid show assistant comes up, so I guess that is all I have. Thank you. Just remember making the last cd, I had to manually type in the time for each picture to make it match the music. Will have to play with it more. Where do I combine the slideshows? (Just in case!) Thanks again

ok, I hve easy media creator 8, when I go to create or edit dvd project and hit add slide show, slid show assistant comes up, so I guess that is all I have. Thank you. Just remember making the last cd, I had to manually type in the time for each picture to make it match the music. Will have to play with it more. Where do I combine the slideshows? (Just in case!) Thanks again

Click on the Roxio Home Icon on your desktop, then click on Applications, then click on VideoWave.

post-81-1145565596.jpg

If you have EMC V8, then you have VideoWave unless you didn't do a full install. Go to the home page and select Home then Applications. Video Wave should be the last one on down on the left. Use that for your CD nd DVDs.

Before you start, spend some time reading the pdf manual regarding Video Wave. The program is easy to use but powerful. If you just jump right in and start using it, you will not be able to take advantage of all the functions.

You type faster :) and besides, I was scanning some negatives and I could get that screen shot. :huh:

Click on the Roxio Home Icon on your desktop, then click on Applications, then click on VideoWave.

Archived