• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Need Help With My Dvd Burning!

Corpus

Question

Ok So I have bought Roxio Creator 09 Ultimate and I been having some problems with my DVDs. When I first used it I loved it it was so easy to use. I love to make home videos seance I'm always with my camera recording. My videos are usually long, and a friend recommended to buy this program seance you can edit and then save or burn the movies fast and easy. I do love the program for been the easiest thing I have used. But I have 2 really big problems with it.

1.Won't play on DVD player

When I burned my first DVD it was fine, my friend was over so he brought his PS3 to play the DVD and it worked perfectly. After a day or two I played the DVD again on my Sony DVD player. So I pop it in and I waited a while but nothing happened. I tried again but it just don't work and I don't know why when it did on my friends PS3. So I'm guessing this program don't have that many formats so that my DVD player can play them.

PLS Correct me on anything I been doing wrong.

2.Won't play after play is set

Ok this is the other problem. So I bought a small DVD player for like $30 bucks, and I try again to play them there and its perfect it plays and everything. Then recently someone broke my control remote for my DVD player ("Yea what a luck Haha") so I was like oh well I can still use the buttons on my DVD player. But guess what...it dint work I was like WTF? It reads the DVD but I can't set play. I kept trying thinking it was just me doing something wrong. When I pop int the DVD AGAIN it reads it, while its int he Main Menu I set play but it docent work it just jumps to like a picture with two CD's with a blue background and that's it nothing eels happens it just stays like that. I need help really bad I want my money worth on what I bought. Thank You in advanced for your help!

4 answers to this question

It works on the DVD player with the broken remote. Therefore, the program worked as advertised. I don't see that you have a problem, except with treatment of your of your hardware.

But If I can't play my DVDs on my Sony DVD player, and I can't press play on my other DVD player because nothing will happen. Then what should I do. I don't want to stop using the program seance is the best program I have used and the easiest . I just need help on the settings Wich I don't know much about.

But If I can't play my DVDs on my Sony DVD player, and I can't press play on my other DVD player because nothing will happen. Then what should I do. I don't want to stop using the program seance is the best program I have used and the easiest . I just need help on the settings Wich I don't know much about.

Download # 1 in my signture and run the disc quality check. Post back with the results..

1. CD-DVD Speed renamed DiscSpeed

cd