blkpanther9805

My Runtime Error

Question

I have read most of all the solutions for Runtime errors but is mine different? I get the following:

H:\Programfiles\Roxio\videoUI 10\Videowave10.exe

Thanks I await your responses

BTW I am using XP

5 answers to this question

I have read most of all the solutions for Runtime errors but is mine different? I get the following:

H:\Programfiles\Roxio\videoUI 10\Videowave10.exe

Thanks I await your responses

BTW I am using XP

Your error is not different. Follow the clean install instructions, here:

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000086CR

Thank you for your response...I will try that tomorrow since I it is my day off...thanks again

The clean install is a pain, but you have to follow all of the steps, or it isn't going to work.

I was getting a runtime error "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\VideoUI 10\VideoWave10.exe"when opening MyDVD using Windows 7 Pro 64-bit w/ SP1. For me the solution was enable and start the RoxMediaDB10 service. Go to Start>Run... (or hold down Windows key on keyboard and press R) and type services.msc. Make sure RoxMediaDB10 service is set to Automatic and is running. You can do this by right-clicking the service and going into properties.

Mike

I was getting a runtime error "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\VideoUI 10\VideoWave10.exe"when opening MyDVD using Windows 7 Pro 64-bit w/ SP1. For me the solution was enable and start the RoxMediaDB10 service. Go to Start>Run... (or hold down Windows key on keyboard and press R) and type services.msc. Make sure RoxMediaDB10 service is set to Automatic and is running. You can do this by right-clicking the service and going into properties.

Mike

You are responding to a 4 year old post. On top of that EMC 10 is not compatible with Windows 7.