• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

My Runtime Error

blkpanther9805

Question

5 answers to this question

I was getting a runtime error "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\VideoUI 10\VideoWave10.exe"when opening MyDVD using Windows 7 Pro 64-bit w/ SP1. For me the solution was enable and start the RoxMediaDB10 service. Go to Start>Run... (or hold down Windows key on keyboard and press R) and type services.msc. Make sure RoxMediaDB10 service is set to Automatic and is running. You can do this by right-clicking the service and going into properties.

Mike

I was getting a runtime error "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\VideoUI 10\VideoWave10.exe"when opening MyDVD using Windows 7 Pro 64-bit w/ SP1. For me the solution was enable and start the RoxMediaDB10 service. Go to Start>Run... (or hold down Windows key on keyboard and press R) and type services.msc. Make sure RoxMediaDB10 service is set to Automatic and is running. You can do this by right-clicking the service and going into properties.

Mike

You are responding to a 4 year old post. On top of that EMC 10 is not compatible with Windows 7.

I have read most of all the solutions for Runtime errors but is mine different? I get the following:

H:\Programfiles\Roxio\videoUI 10\Videowave10.exe

Thanks I await your responses

BTW I am using XP

Your error is not different. Follow the clean install instructions, here:

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/Creator/000086CR

Archived