Sign in to follow this  
greatg

Editing Background image causes label creator to freeze

Question

OK, from the discussion here, I've checked my system for viruses, malware etc... I'm still having label creator (EMC 8) lock up when I select the change background image option? :)

1 answer to this question

Sorry for a few basic questions. Are you using the full Label Creator opened from the Home/Applications menu or are you using the "lite" version that opens when you select create label from one of the programs? I'm not a big fan of the lite versions and other people have had issues.

Do you have your screen resolution set to 1280 by 768 or higher and also if you have the font dpi set to 96 in Windows. these all seem to have an effect on Label Creator (I actually think that it is a fancy screen capture utility.)

What command are you really using? I can't find "change background image", I have only "edit background..". Since I may not be following exactly what you are doing, I can not duplicate your problem. To do so, I need to follow exactly what you are doing.

OK, from the discussion here, I've checked my system for viruses, malware etc... I'm still having label creator (EMC 8) lock up when I select the change background image option? :)