rrgunn27

Before I Buy...

Question

..I'd like to know the answers to these 3 questions:

1. Does the Label Creator print to disc on HP printers that print directly to printable CDs/DVDs?

2. Does this version have Creator Classic (the much easier - especially if I'm already familiar with it)?

3. If I buy from Roxio online and it doesn't work on my computer, can I get a refund? I bought Roxio 10 at Best Buy and couldn't make it work on my old machine, they would not even give me store credit.

Many thanks

Edited by rrgunn27

3 answers to this question

3. If I buy from Roxio online and it doesn't work on my computer, can I get a refund? I bought Roxio 10 at Best Buy and couldn't make it work on my old machine, they would not even give me store credit.

Before buying Creator 2009, did you try installing EMC 10 (I assume that's the one you bought from Best Buy) in the new machine? Does it work at all?

Edited by malatekid

Before buying Creator 2009, did you try installing EMC 10 (I assume that's the one you bought from Best Buy) in the new machine? Does it work at all?

No, I sold it on eBay a long tome ago. When I had it before, half the programs worked, half didn't. I'm still using Roxio 8 at this point.