Disc Copier

malatekid

Question

When I burn an ISO using the Copy mode, there's no input as to what disc name you want to call it and the disc name has always been set to Roxiodisc.I just want to know if this is by design or am I the only one getting this.

Whereas when you use the Video Compilation mode, you have the opportunity to change the default disc name (My Movie) to something else.

6 answers to this question

Yes, but that will be applied whether burning ISO or video folders, too.

Ok; the input box is just not placed strategically to convey the intention that it applies to all.

I just remember that when you do Video Compilation (instead of Copy) of an ISO file and press the Burn (or Copy?) icon, there is a section that you can input the disc label (I think in the Details or Property section--sorry I'm not in front of the PC that has the EMC8).

When burning an ISO, the disc volume name should be in the ISO. If this is a video DVD created by MyDVD, there is a place at the top of the burn dialog box for that.

The disc volume name is in the section of burning to disc, rather than the section of burning to image file.

Archived