Sign in to follow this  
Rayah

Can Creator 2009 Ultimate Save Outlook Express E-mail To A Cd?

Question

A Question before I purchase Creator 2009 Ultimate.

Can Creator 2009 Ultimate save E-mails that are presently stored in large batches in Microsoft Outlook Express,

can these E-mails be saved and copied in large batches and burned to a CD or DVD?

These E-mails must be saved and copied in large batches -- not as single E-mails, saved one at a time.

If Creator 2009 Ultimate cannot save these Outlook Express E-mails in large batches and burn them to a CD,

can you recommend a computer program that can accomplish this task?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You and Happy New Year,

Ray

2 answers to this question

A Question before I purchase Creator 2009 Ultimate.

Can Creator 2009 Ultimate save E-mails that are presently stored in large batches in Microsoft Outlook Express,

can these E-mails be saved and copied in large batches and burned to a CD or DVD?

These E-mails must be saved and copied in large batches -- not as single E-mails, saved one at a time.

If Creator 2009 Ultimate cannot save these Outlook Express E-mails in large batches and burn them to a CD,

can you recommend a computer program that can accomplish this task?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You and Happy New Year,

Ray

If the e-mails are in folders and you know how to get to them or you can can copy them to folders, then you can make data discs. You can use Creator 2009 or the built in data burning programs in Windows.

This might help.. Create a folder on your desk top as discussed and then use Windows to back up that folder to a disc or disk.

You have to manually copy all emails from Outlook Express - they are saved in such a way as to hide them from any attempt to view them

Open Outlook, select all the e-mails and then drag them to a temporary folder anywhere on the system. You will then have a lot of *.eml files

These are simply treated as data and can be added to a CD or DVD

Any time I've had to re-format the main drive, that's how I keep critical e-mails - I just drag them to another drive ;)