CaptainJim

Email Address

Question

Roxio Newsletter is going to an old address I had with Simple Star. I've checked everywhere on Roxio and they have my current address so I can't change anything. I don't want to unsubscribe but I almost never check that old address & might even discontinue it. How do I get Roxio to update my info so I get the Newsletter? :unsure:

Thanks.

Edited by CaptainJim

2 answers to this question

Roxio Newsletter is going to an old address I had with Simple Star. I've checked everywhere on Roxio and they have my current address so I can't change anything. I don't want to unsubscribe but I almost never check that old address & might even discontinue it. How do I get Roxio to update my info so I get the Newsletter? :unsure:

Thanks.

A good start would be Customer Service, click on Support, and follow directions.

That is a problem. We have one member that's been here since the Adaptec day's and he has never received a Roxio Newsletter.

Try this....

Go here, top right, My Account, signin... http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/allproducts.html

Scrool down to Email Subscription Preferences, Click, Edit My Subscription Preferences...

See if that works, just don't count on it!

cd