• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

combining video wave files

mmisgh@yahoo.com

Question

2 answers to this question

If you have those separate projects, you can render each to an mpg2 best quality for DVD. Then when you go to MyDVD to put them on a disc, just select the three mpg files(movies) at the same time and in the correct order and they will combine into one movie. You can then go in and make chapters of the three different sections. Since the files are already rendered, they will not be re-rendered

Alternately, if you really want them as one movie, add the three of them (mpg files) to the storyboard. You can then add transitions to go from one to the other, music that will span the changes and text panels for each section.

I really don't think that you can add the three projects together without rendering.

I have saved a few different (3) video wave files. I now want to bring them together as one movie. Is this possible? How do I do it? Thanks

I have saved a few different (3) video wave files. I now want to bring them together as one movie. Is this possible? How do I do it? Thanks

If you have the 3 Videowave projects A, B and C and you would like to create a 4th one, say D, that combines A, B and C in that order, you can do the folowing:

1) Launch VW and open A and then save as D.

2) Open B and select all items (Ctrl-A) and copy (Ctrl-C).

3) Open D. On menu bar, select Edit and then Paste. That should paste the items from B to D (basically you now have A & :). Save D.

4) Open C and and select all items (Ctrl-A) and copy (Ctrl-C).

5) Open D. On menu bar, select Edit and then Paste. That should paste the items from C to D (you now have A, B and C on D). Save D.

6) Work on D now to add transitions between A, B and C.

Good luck.

Jess

Archived