• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Need Some Serious Help

jlizy

Question

OK, so I have been trying to install Creator 2009 for like a week now. I have gone through and deleted everything from everywhere (regedit, program files, ect.) for the clean install. The only thing I haven't done is the windows installer cleanup utility because it won't run on my computer. Oh, by the way, I am running on XP not vista. I have updated Direct X, I have done the install for .net framework 3.5 as directed by roxio online support and now I get all of the way to installing EMC11 content and I get an error message saying "you must intall Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 before installing the content" click ok and then it all runs back.

I have followed all of the steps I got from support step by step. I am so tired of dealing with this - PLEASE HELP.

3 answers to this question

If a Microsoft utility program won't install on your machine, there's something very wrong with your Operating System - you may have to re-format ad re-install

Do you have any tips on how to go about this? I have my discs that came with my pc. Just not sure what steps to take?