• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Looped Dvd

jlovell

1) Open Videowave

2) Add the jpeg and maybe assign a duration of 5 minutes

3) Insert audio (if you so desire)

4) Save the production.

5) Open MyDVD

6) Select "DVD, no menu"

7) Bring in the production from step 4

8) Burn the project

I forgot to ask, what Roxio software and version do you have? The steps provided above assume you have at least the Easy Media Creator 9 and later versions of the suite.

Edited by malatekid

1) Open Videowave

2) Add the jpeg and maybe assign a duration of 5 minutes

3) Insert audio (if you so desire)

4) Save the production.

5) Open MyDVD

6) Select "DVD, no menu"

7) Bring in the production from step 4

8) Burn the project

I forgot to ask, what Roxio software and version do you have? The steps provided above assume you have at least the Easy Media Creator 9 and later versions of the suite.

When I enter my Roxio software a screen come up that says Easy Media Creator 9, when I click on the help button and check the information about my software it says Roxio creator DE version 9.0.117. When I tried what you suggested I could not find "videowave" in order to open it.

Thanks

jlovell

The "DE" indicates it's the Dell Version - it came with your computer, didn't it - and the OEM [Original Equipment Mfgr] Versions generally have a greater or lesser amount of the suite deleted or crippled. So to do what you want, you are probably going to have to get a full Version.

You can probably pick up EMC 9 cheap at eBay or similar - just make sure it has 2 discs and isn't marked with any letters like DE, LE, etc.

Lynn

Try this if you have the options: Open MyDVD Express. Select disc format as "DVD, no menus" Select New Slide Show". Add the image, next and then select "DVD Projector". Click finish and then create disc. If you have a rewritable disc (RW not in a little box). USe that and try it.

If you don't have those options, let me know what you do have.

I've not done one that way but it should work. Let me know. ;)

Try this if you have the options: Open MyDVD Express. Select disc format as "DVD, no menus" Select New Slide Show". Add the image, next and then select "DVD Projector". Click finish and then create disc. If you have a rewritable disc (RW not in a little box). USe that and try it.

If you don't have those options, let me know what you do have.

I've not done one that way but it should work. Let me know. ;)

When I open MyDVD Express i am able to select disk format as "DVD" But i do not see a "Select New Slide Show" option. Mine has "Add new movie", "Change menu style", and "Project settings" on the left hand side of the page.

Thanks

jlovell

Edited by jlovell

When I open MyDVD Express i am able to select disk format as "DVD" But i do not see a "Select New Slide Show" option. Mine has "Add new movie", "Change menu style", and "Project settings" on the left hand side of the page.

Thanks

jlovell

Do you get the picture below? If not then you have a corrupt install or not the full retail version but a crippled OEM version

post-103-1231196265.jpg