• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Import Files w/ Creator Classic

balidelta

Question

I burned some files to a CDR using creator classic. But now I cannot add any files to the cd as it seems to be closed. And I know for sure that when I burn the last time, I did not closed the cd so it cannot be written anymore. The files from previous session are still there on the cd. This happens for several times. I'm using Asus 321240 cd writer, and also I have external NEC 3540a

Can any body tell me what's wrong? I have many cd's with less than 30MB, what a waste...

Thanks

Yungkie

3 answers to this question

Are you clicking the "import data from appendable disc" button first?Look at these directions:

To add data to the disc:

In the Common Projects Task Pane, click Data Disc to start a new Data Disc project.

Insert the disc you want to add data to into your recorder.

Click the Import Data from an appendable disc button.

The data on the disc is imported from the disc and added to the Project pane.

Continue as you normally would when making a data disc. This includes adding files and folders to your project, and then burning your disc.

I burned some files to a CDR using creator classic. But now I cannot add any files to the cd as it seems to be closed. And I know for sure that when I burn the last time, I did not closed the cd so it cannot be written anymore. The files from previous session are still there on the cd. This happens for several times. I'm using Asus 321240 cd writer, and also I have external NEC 3540a

Can any body tell me what's wrong? I have many cd's with less than 30MB, what a waste...

Thanks

Yungkie

A picture may help out, along with Terry's explanation.

post-81-1145736212.jpg

Archived