Install Problem - Emc11

abicummings

Question

Hi Guys,

I have recently had to re-install my OS, and I have just come to re-install my Creator 2009 and I am having problems at the same point every time. It seams that the install gets stuck when it states something about EMC11. I have then tried a clean install, and checked the disc for a scratch but it still does not go.

Can anyone help, I see they is something about EMC10 on the forum but not EMC11?

Many thanks

Abi

9 answers to this question

Hi Guys,

I have recently had to re-install my OS, and I have just come to re-install my Creator 2009 and I am having problems at the same point every time. It seams that the install gets stuck when it states something about EMC11. I have then tried a clean install, and checked the disc for a scratch but it still does not go.

Can anyone help, I see they is something about EMC10 on the forum but not EMC11?

Many thanks

Abi

All the answers depend on the "states something" part you didn't include! :huh:

What does it say?

All the answers depend on the "states something" part you didn't include! :huh:

What does it say?

Hi Jim,

Thanks for replying.

The actual status reads :- installing EMC11 Content

but it just gets stuck, i can hear the disk still spining but nothing happens.... or does this bit take ages?

Thanks

abi

Hiya CD, it does not say anything about can't install content until EMC 10 is installed..... or does it not need to actually say that (sorry for sounding thick)

Thanks

abi

Yes, the error is specific, don't use it then!

We can't help if we don't know what the exact error is.....

cd

Hi Jim,

Thanks for replying.

The actual status reads :- installing EMC11 Content

but it just gets stuck, i can hear the disk still spining but nothing happens.... or does this bit take ages?

Thanks

abi

Hiya

Okay cool. The only thing I am getting is the status reading installing EMC11 Content. as it loads.... then the disk drive just keeps on going and it does not seam to go anywhere.

or doesi take ages to install this bit?

THanks

Abi