I Can't Transfer Videos From Canon

OscarHerrera

Question

I CAN'T TRANSFER VIDEOS FROM CANON FS11 TO ROXIO CREATOR 2009. WHEN CONECT CAMERA AND TRY TO TRANSFER VIDEOS WITH ROXIO, IT DOESN'T DETECT ANY DEVICES IN THE VIDEO SECTION, EVEN IS POSSIBLE TO DETECT THE SD CARD (INCLUDED IN THE CAMERA) IN THE PHOTO SECTION (IT'S RECOGNIZE AS DRIVE F:). THE HARD DRIVE INCLUDED IN THE CAMEERA IS SUPPOSE TO BE READ AS G: .

IS THERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH TWAIN DEVICES?. THE CAMCORDER WORKS FINE WITH HIS OWN SOFTWARE INCLUDED.

1 answer to this question

You may have to use teh Pixela software that came with the camcorder to transfer the files. I found this on camcorderinfo.com:

"The Canon FS11 has the other kind of files, with separate audio and video. This means you'll need software that can read the files and know how to piece them back together. Most free or cheap editing software will do the job."

I don't think that C2009 can handle separate files fro audio and video. Try using the software that came with the camcorder.

Edited by ggrussell