Still Doesn't Launch

EdOvett

Question

After first few times of getting "Unknown Error" after several attempts to launch Sonic Record Now, i came back a few days later and tried again after several reboots. Burned 1 or 2 CD's and then the error reappeared. A Roxio forum solution took me to running a patch and when that didn't work, I opted for the manual registry deletions listed here:

Delete this registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sonic\MediaHub\Launchers\{E64D0384-2CBC-4831-9853-DDCB67591FEF}

Delete this registry value:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sonic\MediaHub\Plugins] "{E64D0384-2CBC-4831-9853-DDCB67591FEF}"="WMP"

====================================================================

After those deletions + a reboot, Unknown Error still pops up preventing the program to launch. The program "Sonic Record Now" came pre-installed with the WinXP I'm running. At the moment have no access to the version # as right clicking reveals 3 tabs with no version # info. The Help/About is beyond the "splash" screen which is all I get.

IF ANYONE can help, please get in touch. I'm on twitter as www.twitter.com/edovett & thanks a million! :-)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet