• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Creator 2009 Ultimate Or Mydvd10

willwoms

Question

I am looking at buying one of the above products at the moment i have mydvd8 will the easy creator 2009 work for editing my DVD camcorder footage if it does it seems to have more features than mydvd10 can anyone help with this i think i will go for easy creator 2009 as long as i can edit my camcorder footage thanks.

2 answers to this question

I am looking at buying one of the above products at the moment i have mydvd8 will the easy creator 2009 work for editing my DVD camcorder footage if it does it seems to have more features than mydvd10 can anyone help with this i think i will go for easy creator 2009 as long as i can edit my camcorder footage thanks.

I wish you would put some capitals and periods/commas in your post in the future. :rolleyes: Its difficult to read at the moment.

C2009 will work fine with what you are planning to do. C2009 is basically the same as EMC 10 but the Some of the versions include BlueRay capability as well as a USB device for capturing analog video from VCRs and analog camcorders.

Edited by myguggi

Please post your computer specs in your signature. Go to the top of this page and select My Controls. Look down to the left to find "Edit my signature". Put your specs in there. It will show up in all your old and future posts.

If you ran My DVD 8 OK, then your computer is probably OK. If your camcorder is not digital, then you will want to consider the version with the A/D USB converter.