The Real Dave

When Can I Dl Toast 10 Pro?

Question

8 answers to this question

Nevermind.

I got tired of waiting and decided there really wasn't any reason to spend $130 to upgrade from 9.

Canceled the order.

If I saw this earlier or if you had not changed your mind, I would have suggested that you make sure that e-mail from Roxio (sales) are not being blocked by your spam blocker.

Or you could go to www.findmyorder.com/roxio and login with Order details where you could obtain the CDkey as well as download the product.

I have the same problem. I bought the ESD upgrade version of Toast 10 2 hours ago, received the e-mails, but when I go to www.findmyorder.com/roxio, it says the status is: Processing serial number or unlock code.

It is weird that it is taking so long....

D.

I have the same problem. I bought the ESD upgrade version of Toast 10 2 hours ago, received the e-mails, but when I go to www.findmyorder.com/roxio, it says the status is: Processing serial number or unlock code.

It is weird that it is taking so long....

D.

Ihad the same problem form the 5th of Jan till today in the morning (I live in Italy). But when, FINALLY, I found my download link in the page of find my order, there were a lot of codes for Toast10 ande the other pieces of software... but the download was for Toast 9!!! I'm asotnished... I've opened a ticket in the customer support and i'm still waiting for a reply..

Wow, all I can say is that they must have fixed whatever was wrong because I just d/l the pro version about 1 hr ago and all was well.

Bob

Hi All -

Ivan posted a response fo rthis issue in this thread:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...47026&st=20

Jon