• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

My Problem With Install Of Creator 2009

Kal

Question

Does anybody get this message pop up after installation- I went to start creator 09 and get a Warning Message box:

header is: RoxWizardLauncher11.exe bad image

message below reads: the application of DDL C:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office 11\MSOXMLMF.DLL is not a valid windows image.

after this happens, i click ok or the x to close the window and it just stays until I restart my computer-- actually it popped back up 1 time after a restart.

i can move it down to my lower screen but can't get it to close out. It pops up everytime I try to open Creator. I have done all the uninstalls etc that the site tells ya to do and Roxio's T/S is a joke!! that is why I'm here trying to see if anyone else got this or got their program running.

I am trouble shooting with you all to see if I get anwsers back faster than from the online help(?) from T/S-- and after waiting over 90min on the phone today between Cust Serv(?) and T/S only to be told to go online and start writing to a rep-

? marks after each dept only mean that I question those dept titles :unsure::blink:

I don't think a program should need to have persons cleaning up registry's and configs blah, blah, blah --

I'm looking for an easy to use good actual running Software that creates Picture slideshows if anyone can recommend-- a cd burn program would be good also--

I don't like Nero either so don't go there please!! :rolleyes:

thank for any help

Kal

PS: I'm going to work on getting a refund if this can't be fixed-- also some compensation for lost $$ in income and pain & suffering..... My head is killing me!! :angry2::blink:

2 answers to this question

If your program is on DVD, copy the files over to a temp folder anywhere on the hard drive (even on the desktop) and run setup.exe from there. If it's download, extract both files to temporary folders and again run setup.exe from the program one (the files are self-extract archives and can be opened with winzip or winrar)

If it fails to copy or extract, then you have a faulty disc (or corrupt download). In the case of disc, return it to wherever you got it, in the case of download, you will have to download it again