Installation Of Creator 2009se

labcon

Question

6 answers to this question

Thanks everyone. Still have a problem. I run a Dell 4600 Dimension computer and have a Scan Disk photo card reader installed in one of the USB ports. When I turn on the computer and have the Roxio USB capture device installed, I loose the card reader. I also have an USB external drive connected but don't seem to loose it. If I disconnect the capture device and start the computer, the card reader remains on line. I can now plug in the capture device without loosing the card reader. Any thoughts?

Thanks everyone. Still have a problem. I run a Dell 4600 Dimension computer and have a Scan Disk photo card reader installed in one of the USB ports. When I turn on the computer and have the Roxio USB capture device installed, I loose the card reader. I also have an USB external drive connected but don't seem to loose it. If I disconnect the capture device and start the computer, the card reader remains on line. I can now plug in the capture device without loosing the card reader. Any thoughts?

Yeah, the answer is obvious. Don't plug in the capture device until you boot up your computer.

Archived