• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Video Sound Playback

Turk182

Question

:angry: I am trying to create a cinemagic production in creator 2009.

I captured video from my sony mini dvd, I then added the movie and pictures to cinemagic and created a video file. I dont have the audio sound from the movie. BUT when I play the captured video in media player, the playback sound is OK.

Fusturated!!!

4 answers to this question

:angry: I am trying to create a cinemagic production in creator 2009.

I captured video from my sony mini dvd, I then added the movie and pictures to cinemagic and created a video file. I dont have the audio sound from the movie. BUT when I play the captured video in media player, the playback sound is OK.

Fusturated!!!

Try using VideoWave (Edit Video-Advanced), and see if you experience the same problems.

Try using VideoWave (Edit Video-Advanced), and see if you experience the same problems.

I did and had the same problem. Does creator 2009 support Dolby. Below are the specs for my camcorder.

The sound format is Dolby Digital 2ch. Does 2009 support Dolby?

I did and had the same problem. Does creator 2009 support Dolby. Below are the specs for my camcorder.

The sound format is Dolby Digital 2ch. Does 2009 support Dolby?

According to an expert in these forums:

For Creator 2009

Supported Input Formats

Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video**, IFO/VOB, DivX, DivX HD, XviD, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, AVC (H.264), AVCHD, .MOD (JVC Everio cameras)

Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4A, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)

Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF

Supported Output Formats

Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DivX, DivX HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC (H.264), MP4, 3GP

Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1/2, M4A, AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL)

Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF

Video disc formats: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), Mini DVD.

Here.

You stated you are making a Cinemagic production (doesn't matter where you start it from, Home app or Videowave for example), so that is why you are not hearing the "native" audio from the video file. Cinemagic mutes all audio in the video file(s) used, and only uses the audio files you add to the production.

Try making a regular Videowave production instead of using one of the special "wizards".