• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Any Converters I Can Get

pyride65

Question

I just purchased easy cd & dvd burning (redbox) i guess is what is called in here. Anyway i have read through this form about it doesnt support any type of codec files. I have alot of avi files some i have codeing in divx along time ago. I was wondering is there any type of converter software that would enable these files to be converted over to were redbox can burn them.

5 answers to this question

hey lynn,

You realy dont read posts huh? Before you try to rip on me read the post. It says "I recently posted a topic on here." And several hours later, no. It wasnt about the same time. I found something that works. Trying to be the nice guy that i am i posted something that worked in case someone else ran in to the problem i had. Lynn learn to read better before ripping on someone. May i suggest hooked on phonics. Anyway Brendon thanks for the info. To bad walmat doesnt take back software something about they think i am going to go home copy it and return it. So word of advice for everyone. Dont buy software from walmart.

hey lynn,

You realy dont read posts huh? Before you try to rip on me read the post. It says "I recently posted a topic on here." And several hours later, no. It wasnt about the same time. I found something that works. Trying to be the nice guy that i am i posted something that worked in case someone else ran in to the problem i had. Lynn learn to read better before ripping on someone. May i suggest hooked on phonics. Anyway Brendon thanks for the info. To bad walmat doesnt take back software something about they think i am going to go home copy it and return it. So word of advice for everyone. Dont buy software from walmart.

That return policy applies to almost every store :unsure:

Take a look at this post that came in about the same time as yours - I will assume it will still be there.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=47034

Lynn

Why are you telling Pryde65 to look at his own post, Lyn. ?? [sigh]

And since you have never had this software, why do you tell people off in this forum?

I just purchased easy cd & dvd burning (redbox) i guess is what is called in here. Anyway i have read through this form about it doesnt support any type of codec files. I have alot of avi files some i have codeing in divx along time ago. I was wondering is there any type of converter software that would enable these files to be converted over to were redbox can burn them.

Hello Pyride65.

If you have the opportunity, return the software for a refund. It is over 2 years old, is out of support life, and it actively prevents you from using AVI files which use DivX or XviD codecs [the most popular video codecs] or files with the AC3 audio codec [one of the most popular audio codecs].

Archived