• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Computer Illiterate

fadedrose

Question

hi i've no idea how to get this message to anyone so if it does it will be amazing .i have purchased a cpdecoder pack vi.o thinking i would be able to watch dvd's through windows media player but although it tells me it's installed i can't see it or watch the player no idea what i'm doing and soon i will be in the funny farm. i have had the computer two weeks is it a program or some thing that runs in the back ground do i have to purchase something else can anyone advise me thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

Hi Faded Rose -

Not to sound like a spambot, but have you checked the KB yet? Without a specific error code or scenario where the CP isn't working, it's hard for naybodt to troubleshoot.

Here's a list of Cineplayer articles for you you check out. They have a really solid success rate from our users, so they should help you out.

Jon

Hi Faded Rose -

Not to sound like a spambot, but have you checked the KB yet? Without a specific error code or scenario where the CP isn't working, it's hard for naybodt to troubleshoot.

Here's a list of Cineplayer articles for you you check out. They have a really solid success rate from our users, so they should help you out.

Jon

i don't have a clue what i'm doing i am getting in a technition or i'

ll lose my mind. thank you

i don't have a clue what i'm doing i am getting in a technition or i'

ll lose my mind. thank you

Hi Fadedrose -

Well, let's try to keep the head on here.

The best I can recommend is two things:

1) Describe best you can what you are experiencing

2) See if that list of articles addresses matches with your issue. Chances are it's a common issue and there's an artile already for it and would probably be the same reply that myself or any member of the board would give you.

But in order to help, I need to see what the issue is first. Do you know anybody who can "translate" for you?

If not, then you may need a technician, such as Best Buy's Geek Squad.

Take care,

Jon

Hi Fadedrose -

Well, let's try to keep the head on here.

The best I can recommend is two things:

1) Describe best you can what you are experiencing

2) See if that list of articles addresses matches with your issue. Chances are it's a common issue and there's an artile already for it and would probably be the same reply that myself or any member of the board would give you.

But in order to help, I need to see what the issue is first. Do you know anybody who can "translate" for you?

If not, then you may need a technician, such as Best Buy's Geek Squad.

Take care,

Jon

hi the bunner may be faulty i think that's my problem it does not reconize dvd's at all and only some cd's will burn some times but then when you try to get what you have burt mainly data it does not read that .the minute i got the pc i burnt a dvd ,then had the memory up graded from one to two gb's if that's what you call them i was assured it would effect nothing on my pc and every thing else seems to work fine just won't read or reconize dvd's or play them regards faded rose