• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Printed Production Summary

jeffs

Question

I am trying to convert EMC9 16:9 productions to 4:3. Because Roxio does not provide a conversion utility, I will make a "new" production in 4:3 by using the same source video, in-points, out-points, and durations as my 16:9 production.

To make life easier, I'd like to print out a scene-by-scene listing of in-points, out-points, and durations so that I can reference them when building the new production. It would likely save a lot of time over opening each scene and noting the same data using pencil and paper.

Is there a way to print out a scene-by-scene listing in summary fashion? Perhaps a text editor or utility of some sort could be applied to the production DSME file?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by jeffs

3 answers to this question

I am not aware of the existence of such utility in EMC 9. But to expedite what you are trying to do:

1) Open your 16:9 Videowave production

2) Go to Timeline mode

3) Copy the objects in the main track to the clipboard: choose all (CTRL+A) and copy.

4) Then open a new Videowave production (4:3)

5) Paste the clipboard content in the new production.

I'm afraid you have to recreate the other stuff that are not in the Main track of the original production.

I am not aware of the existence of such utility in EMC 9. But to expedite what you are trying to do:

1) Open your 16:9 Videowave production

2) Go to Timeline mode

3) Copy the objects in the main track to the clipboard: choose all (CTRL+A) and copy.

4) Then open a new Videowave production (4:3)

5) Paste the clipboard content in the new production.

I'm afraid you have to recreate the other stuff that are not in the Main track of the original production.

Many thanks. Although a minor pain for the stuff outside the main track, your tip really saved a lot of work. Again, many thanks.