• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Color Tile With Text

Gasrman

Question

Hello all,

Currently using EMC 10.Previously use EMC 7. Using videowave to create a video of mixed stills and video. First tile is colr with fly in title. No problem with tat. However every tile proceeding the first one has the text right smack dab in the middle of the picture. What am I doing wrong ? Anty help would be appreciated.

THANX

Gasrman

3 answers to this question

Hello all,

Currently using EMC 10.Previously use EMC 7. Using videowave to create a video of mixed stills and video. First tile is colr with fly in title. No problem with tat. However every tile proceeding the first one has the text right smack dab in the middle of the picture. What am I doing wrong ? Anty help would be appreciated.

THANX

Gasrman

Try adding your text to the Internal track of the panel in which you want it contained. (Add Text Effect > Select one > OK > Add to Internal Track of Selected Panel > OK )

Howdy all

Trying to use EMC 10. Previously had EMC 7. Making a video of mixed still pictures and video. I start with a color tile and put fly in taxt to it without any problem. However subsequent pictures have the text smack dab in the middle of them. Any help to resolve?

Thanx

Sorry about the double posting I'm a NEWBIE

Put the text on the internal text track, of the color tile. That way, it will not show on the other pictures.

You may have to adjust the length of time that the color panel is open, to get the effect that you want, with the fly in text.

To put the text on the internal track of the colored panel, click on Internal Tracks, then add your text. Once you have made changes to your text, click on the Done button, on the lower left portion of your screen.

Preview it, and make adjustments, if necessary.

Oops. I see Karri answered already.

Edited by grandpabruce