• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Starting Fresh Trying To Install 2009

Does anything work

Question

4 answers to this question

It seems older versions of the software give the installation problems from what I am reading. So, when looking at my current programs, I have found that my computer has (out of the box) a .NET 1.1 and Roxio Creator basic v9. Do I have to uninstall both of these in order for the installation of Creator 2009 to work?

If you have the disc for the EMC basic 9 version, I would follow the clean install instructions, thus getting rid of version 9, before instaling Creator 2009.

You don't have to uninstall .NET 1.1.

If you have the disc for the EMC basic 9 version, I would follow the clean install instructions, thus getting rid of version 9, before instaling Creator 2009.

You don't have to uninstall .NET 1.1.

Unfortunately I don't have the disk. This is why I want to make sure before doing the clean install. I use EMC v9 for putting together mixed MP3 disks so I don't want to be without it. If I can help it. I'll give it a try though and see if it works. I'll let you know. Thanks

Unfortunately I don't have the disk. This is why I want to make sure before doing the clean install. I use EMC v9 for putting together mixed MP3 disks so I don't want to be without it. If I can help it. I'll give it a try though and see if it works. I'll let you know. Thanks

You can try to install Creator 2009, without uninstalling the Basic 9. I installed Creator 2009, with EMC 7.5, 9, and 10 on my computer, and the install went fine.

Archived