• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error Cineplayer

clapi59

Question

Hi, i'm italian and excuse me for my english language. I have a problem with CinePlayer, every open new files video o sound, appear me window that ask me the file cp.msi or folder where is this file. I have buy this software online with update from EMCS10. Where i can look for this file? Thank's.. :blink:

My computer is configured:

Striker estreme II - Q9300 - nvidia 8800 gts 320gb - 2gb ram

6 answers to this question

Excuse me, but i have only file .exe. Precisely FN56IA50R13_Creator2009_11.0.exe!!

Where is the zip file? :blink:

Thank's

That is it! It is a ready to run self extracting zip file.

But as Daithi pointed out you need winzip or winrar which will recognize it and allow you to extract the files to a folder.

Excuse me, but i have only file .exe. Precisely FN56IA50R13_Creator2009_11.0.exe!!

Where is the zip file? :blink:

Thank's

Make a temporary folder on your hard drive. Right click on that .exe file, and select Extract files, then point it to the folder you just made, and click Extract now, or whatever the command is.

Edited by grandpabruce

Make a temporary folder on your hard drive. Right click on that .exe file, and select Extract files, then point it to the folder you just made, and click Extract now, or whatever the command is.

This appears to have worked for me - thank you! - but now I've got an 817 mb file that seems superfluous. Now that I've addressed the issue, can I delete the folder with the extracted files or do I need to keep it there so it can be accessed every time I perform an operation?

This appears to have worked for me - thank you! - but now I've got an 817 mb file that seems superfluous. Now that I've addressed the issue, can I delete the folder with the extracted files or do I need to keep it there so it can be accessed every time I perform an operation?

You're welcome.

I would burn the files to a DVD, then delete them.