• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Multiple Images

Mcrod

Question

Hello forum,

I have creator v9, I am have saved 6 images to my hard drive using the save image tool. When I go to burn the images from the selected folder, It does not allow me to select all six images which are sufficient size for my dual layer disc. The window on creator 9 shows one image. Is this not an option with creator 9 to copy multiple images on one dvd?

Thank you for any help.

8 answers to this question

Sorry, I have Roxio Creator v9 not 2009. Also these are six 1 hr videos totaling 7.2 GB trying to burn on 8.5 GB dual layer dvd.

Any suggestions?

Exactly what do you mean by images? Are these just six video files? In what format are those file: avi, mpeg, DviX, mwv?

Do you just want to archive the files? Its unclear exactly what you are trying to do.

Exactly what do you mean by images? Are these just six video files? In what format are those file: avi, mpeg, DviX, mwv?

Do you just want to archive the files? Its unclear exactly what you are trying to do.

Might have enough info to throw out some bones…

If the "images" are ISO files then what I said about them being 1 Image = 1 Disc applies.

For Archive purposes you could just use Creator Classic to make a data disc with all of them on there. – now for all practical purposes they will be useless. You would still have to burn each one or mount it to a virtual drive to see it.

You could use Copy and Convert to put all of these as a movie on a disc. But 6 hours, even on a DL, is still going to drop quality to the Horrible setting.

Might have enough info to throw out some bones…

If the "images" are ISO files then what I said about them being 1 Image = 1 Disc applies.

For Archive purposes you could just use Creator Classic to make a data disc with all of them on there. – now for all practical purposes they will be useless. You would still have to burn each one or mount it to a virtual drive to see it.

You could use Copy and Convert to put all of these as a movie on a disc. But 6 hours, even on a DL, is still going to drop quality to the Horrible setting.

Okay! I have 6 workout videos clips that I was able to save using "save image" feature in Creator v9 to my hard drive. The images are saved in the Roxio format. I then want to use the "burn image" feature on creator v9 to burn to my DL disc. There does not seem to be an option that lets you select all 6 images and burn using the "burn image" feature. The file type is "Sonic Gloabal Image file".

I can use the disc feature but I would be waisting space on my DL disc.

My questions is how can you select all 6 clips and burn using creator v9. Thank you for your assistance.

Okay! I have 6 workout videos clips that I was able to save using "save image" feature in Creator v9 to my hard drive. The images are saved in the Roxio format. I then want to use the "burn image" feature on creator v9 to burn to my DL disc. There does not seem to be an option that lets you select all 6 images and burn using the "burn image" feature. The file type is "Sonic Gloabal Image file".

I can use the disc feature but I would be waisting space on my DL disc.

My questions is how can you select all 6 clips and burn using creator v9. Thank you for your assistance.

What are you trying to create? A DVD that you can play on a DVD player or simply archive your "images"?

Why do you want to combine the 6 image files? Even if you could the resulting video would be "horrible quality" as Jim mentioned.

You should not have created a separate image file for each video. If you want to combine the videos you should use myDVD to add 2 or 3 videos and then burn to an image file.

ISO is an international standard, not Roxio.

Your using Copy Disc which is not the same as Disc Copier…

Disc Copier will do it just like I said it would and it will look like carp. But you have enough info to stop typing and start trying. Let us know what you end up with.

One Image = One Disc…

Anything else? :lol:

There may be a way but need more info.

What are these images of?

Please confirm you have Creator 2009 and not V9 as you indicated.

Sorry, I have Roxio Creator v9 not 2009. Also these are six 1 hr videos totaling 7.2 GB trying to burn on 8.5 GB dual layer dvd.

Archived